- Improved matchmaking code.
- Seeking restrictions are now ignored when performing various actions if users are already listed as friends.
- User types drop down box no longer shows up if there's only one user type available.
- Profile question sections can be displayed on the matchmaker page.
- Matchmaker can be disabled for selected user groups.
- System limits the number of emails sent to one per inactive user.
- Friends privacy setting show up even if friends feature was disabled.
- Updates made to work with the latest version of the software.
- Contact restriction columns updated in the database.
- Added new setting to limit the number of matches system sends.
- Users have a new option to restrict others from contacting them unless they meet their seeking criteria.
- Matchmaker functionality improved.
- Updates made to compliment the new developer documentation.
- Match making functionality is now bundled into its own plugin.