- Updated default cover picture thumbnail dimensions.
- Small performance related updates in the database.
- Improved alignment of pictures in news articles.
- News articles can now have a different title in the meta tag than the actual article's title.
- Icons were updated to SVG format.
- Featured images can be hidden when viewing news articles.
- Pictures can be uploaded to news articles.
- RSS feed is now available throughout the site.
- Added support for cover images.
- Improved URIs for better SEO.
- Added support for automatic sitemap generation.
- Search didn't work when news plugin was used as a blog.
- Handling of ratings and likes has been improved.
- Infinite scrolling added.
- Support for social sharing buttons added.
- News articles caching improved.
- Mobile view of templates has been improved.
- Pagination didn't work correctly when news plugin is used as a blog.
- Updates made to compliment the new developer documentation.
- Updates made to work with the latest version of the software.
- Names of hooks standardized across the plugin.
- Plugin updated to support responsive template and mobile devices.
- New option to change news to blog.
- Helper file added to display recent news.
- Plugin was updated to support the new 1.0.8 software release.
- Improved news functionality and minor enhancements.
- Navigation items were not removed properly when plugin was disabled.