- Users weren't able to view conversations they started in some cases due to user group permissions.
- Minimum picture dimensions have been removed in private messages.
- Icons were updated to SVG format.
- Users were able to see conversations they started even if they had no permission for it after being downgraded.
- Option to order new messages from top to bottom or vice-versa.
- Messages no longer require subject.
- Conversations between the same users are now grouped together.
- Software can now check for similar past messages to prevent spam and duplicate messages.
- Number of email notifications for new messages can be limited.
- User can no longer continue posting in messages if the sender/recipient cancelled their account.
- Error message didn't display if user tried to send a message without having proper permissions.
- Users can attach pictures and videos to private messages.
- New messages are sent, checked for and displayed using ajax.
- Message conversations are now displayed in the control panel.
- Content of messages by deleted or cancelled users is no longer displayed.
- Emojis weren't displayed correctly if truncated at the end of the message.
- New permission added to user groups to view if message has been read or not.
- Improved message scrolling.
- Added minimum message length setting.
- Reports are cleaned up when conversations or messages are deleted.
- Pagination enabled for conversation messages for easier browsing.
- Users can deleted multiple conversations at once.
- Error reporting improved.
- Mobile view of templates has been improved.
- Updates made to compliment the new developer documentation.
- Updates made to work with the latest version of the software.
- Names of hooks standardized across the plugin.
- Added maximum height for easier scrolling of long conversations.
- Support for smilies added.
- Plugin updated to support responsive template and mobile devices.
- User permission added to specify which user groups user can read messages from.
- Plugin was updated to support the new 1.0.9 software release.
- Plugin was updated to support the new 1.0.8 software release.
- Setting added to specify maximum characters user can type in private messages.
- Improved private messages functionality and minor enhancements.
- Added support for virtual credits.
- Added permission to limit the number of new messages per specified time frame.
- Date did not appear when viewing messages.
- Message templates were escaped twice in the control panel when editing them.
- Navigation items were not removed properly when plugin was disabled.
- Corrected translations for sender and recipient on the messages page.